The Whig – Elysian Brewing Tap Night. Check out a first round of kegs from Elysian Brewing. https://www.facebook.com/events/1037542579663613/
Persona Pizzeria – $5 base pizzas and first topping only 99 cents.
Uptown – Open until 8pm with face painting for the kids and a fun family-friendly Boom Box. Shop the Gambler’s Sale for some great deals!
The Oak Table – $5 select red wines and select white wines. Buy one get one ½ off.
Cantina 76 – Stop by for the First Thursday 1/2 priced Original House Margaritas!
Columbia Marriott – 20% off food and drinks at Midlands or Rocks at Midlands. Just mention First Thursday!
Nest – Trunk show featuring Kayla Sansom of Carolina Soap Works. Free Bourbon Lemonade and Bourbon Soda Shooters!
Columbia Museum of Art – Drop-in Studio: create your own abstract prints with unconventional materials from 6-8pm (FREE). Meet Big & Bold curator, Catherine Walworth at 7pm (Free with admission or membership) Exhibitions:
- Daufuskie Memories – A series of over 60 photographs taken from 1977-1982, captures African American life on Daufuskie Island, South Carolina. (Free with admission or membership)
- Big & Bold – Selections from the Collection (free with admission or membership)
Museum Shop – Tag Sale! – Items $10 or less! 5-8pm
- Rock the Plaza – Performances by Whiskey Tango Revue and due east. https://www.facebook.com/events/531054910411066/
- What’s Next Midlands – Unveiling their first project, tables and chairs for Main Street!
- The Watering Hole – Performing spoken word poetry
- Richland Library – Giant Connect Four!!
Random Records – Pop-up sidewalk record stand with vintage vinyl for sale!
Mast General Store – Music with Slim Pickens from 6-7:30pm
The Nickelodeon – Member happy hour! Discount on beer and wine for members.
Michael’s Cafe and Catering – Enjoy a Jazz, Blues and Book exhibition along with live music with Flat Out Strangers.
Grapes & Gallery – $5 (pay at bar) Beer Tasting from 6-8pm Two new beers from Captain Lawrence Brewing Company. $5 off all bottles of wine from 4-7pm. Live music from Jackson Well House Band.
Tapp’s Arts Center – The Pace of Nature (EXTENDED!) and Infinite First Thursday After Party. Multi-media witchcraft experience with bands. Doors open at 8:30pm and concert begins at 9pm. $6 at the door. https://www.facebook.com/events/1675529676028550/
Villa Tronco – Palmetto Opera Singers. Reservations are Required. 803-256-7677
Gallery at City Hall – Reconstructing Home Art Show created by Transitions and volunteers.