It’s Cinco de Mayo, folks.
- The Whig- D9 Tap Takeover. https://www.facebook.com/events/1715112208756689/
- Persona Pizzeria – $4 craft beers and tap wine. One-topping pizza for $5.99 from 3 – 5 pm.
- Uptown – Book signing with Warren Bingham from 12 – 2 pm. Open until 8 pm. Featuring the art of local artist, Ansley Grier.
Uptown & Persona Special – Make a purchase at either location and register to win a Free Pizza and Refills with a Tervis Tumbler compliments of Uptown and Persona.
- The Oak Table – $5 select red wines and select white wines. Buy one get one ½ off.
- Cantina 76 – Stop by for 1/2 priced Original House Margaritas.
- Let’s Cook Culinary Studio (1305 Assembly St.) Cinco de Mayo Class. Two for the Price of One. 6:15 pm. Registration $50
- Columbia Marriott – Full bar outside featuring Three Olives’ blueberry vodka lemonades.
- Nest – Trunk show featuring PURE (handmade artisan soaps and skincare products), along with a live performance outside the Marriott by Appalachian-folk band Conservation Theory! Free Bourbon Lemonade. https://www.facebook.com/events/138347329901398/
- Columbia Museum of Art – Museum Shop – Enjoy 15% discount on everything in the shop (jewelry, baskets, scarves, and more!) 6 – 8 pm.
- Boyd Plaza – Local pop-up beer garden in celebration of Cinco de Mayo! Sights, sounds, eats, and drinks! Featuring Izms of Art and food from Ledel’s Stuffed Quesadillas and KC Hotdogs. https://www.facebook.com/events/226107391086554/
- Anastasia & Friends Gallery at Free Times –Featuring Blobs, Frogs, Dogs, Etc., New Paintings by Marius Valdes. This exhibition includes large acrylic paintings on canvas and over a hundred small ink drawings on mini canvases that will appeal to adults and kids. Art-o-mat will be back in the gallery space. https://www.facebook.com/events/424359144401063/
- Random Records – Pop-up sidewalk record stand with vintage vinyl for sale!
- Mast General Store – Music with Pocket Buddha. 6 – 7:30 pm. At the heart of Pocket Buddha is storytelling. Featuring fiddle, slide guitar, banjo, mandolin, and twelve different players, it’s Americana at its finest. Side B’s studio session was all recorded live to tape, giving the intimate feeling of the band playing in your living room.
- The Nickelodeon – Member happy hour! Discount on beer and wine for members.
- Good Life Cafe – Craft beers, wines, and other special libations. Performances by David Rodriguez Music and the Palmetto Latin 5 Jazz Band, and Salsa Dancing. https://www.facebook.com/events/227579060952974/
- Michael’s Cafe and Catering – Flat Out Strangers will be playing live. Plan to enjoy great music, excellent food specials and beer deals!Beers and Hymns in their Hampton Room beginning at 7 pm.
- Grapes & Gallery –Beer Tasting Special: $5. Pay at the door, while supplies last.Live Music: Local band – Jackson Well House Painting: “Love Tree” at 6 pm. Reserve your easel at grapesandgallery.com
- Tapp’s Arts Center – Palmetto Luna Arts Presents “DiverCity –Latino Arts Exhibition”. 6 – 9 pm. https://www.facebook.com/events/1007331459354902/ Also featuring JACKAROE outside in the courtyard 6 pm. https://www.facebook.com/events/1686907904920791/
- Villa Tronco – Palmetto Opera Singers. Reservations are Required.