The Whig – Stop by The Whig on First Thursday on Main and drink local during an all out tap takeover from New Holland Brewing. Read more…
The Oak Table- Select wines for $5.00
Cantina 76 – Stop by for their famous 2 for 1 Original House Margaritas.
Fancy That Bistro & Catering- Enjoy 10 wings for $5.00, FREE salsa and chips, hot chocolate for $1.00, $2.00 domestic beer, and $3.00 glass of wine.
Columbia Marriott- Enjoy full bar and live music on the Outdoor Patio.
Nest – Enjoy a trunk show featuring the work of Laura Burns Fine Art. As usual, they’ll have their free snacks and Bourbon Lemonade cocktails! Read more…
Columbia Museum of Art-
- Galleries open until 8 p.m. – Free with admission or membership.
- CMA Shop – Enjoy a glass of wine and a 30% discount on all Georgia O’Keeffe items.
- Friends of African American Art and Culture Lecture – Meet Artists Tonya Gregg and Kimberley LeDee at 5:30 pm (Free). Artists Tonya Gregg and Kimberley LeDee discuss their work in the Independent Spirits exhibition, celebrating the creativity of 30 contemporary South Carolina women artists. The talk is followed by a screening of the film Georgia O’Keeffe: Her Carolina Story and a reception immediately after. Presented by the Friends of African American Art & Culture, a CMA membership affiliate.
Main Street ICE – Enjoy downtown outdoor ice skating!
Cowboy Brazilian Steakhouse– To celebrate 2016, Cowboy Brazilian Steakhouse will offer Full Dinner Rodizio including all 16 meats for $20.16 for everyone who mentions First Thursday Special!
Anastasia & Friends Gallery– Stop by the gallery from 6 to 9 pm for an opening reception of “Casa de fruta y pan.” (Photography exhibition and book signing by Meg Griffiths). Read more…
Drake’s Duck-In- Extending their normal business hours: Enjoy burgers, chicken fingers, fries, and ice cream!
Nickelodeon- Member happy hour! All Nick members enjoy a discount on beer and wine all evening.
Good Life Café – will feature Flat Out Strangers starting at 7:00 pm, with swing dancers most likely joining them.
Michael’s Café & Catering- Enjoy live music with Bradley Sanders, various food specials, and featured Columbia bridge artwork from various artists.
Tapp’s Arts Center – Stop by Tapp’s at 6 p.m. for the opening reception of “Where They Cut Her I Bleed”, an exhibition of work by Tapp’s Artist in Residence, Michaela Pilar Brown.Read more…
- $5 Wine Tasting at 6:30. They will be trying at least 3 new wines. Come help them choose what to keep around. This is NOT a ticketed event. Pay at bar. While supplies last. First come, first served. Read more…
- $5 Beer Tasting 7:30. They will be trying at least 3 new beers. Join them in helping to choose which ones to keep around. This is NOT a ticketed event. Pay at bar. While supplies last. First come, first served. Read more…
- Artist-Led Painting Session 6 p.m. They will be painting “Alone” at 6 pm with Allison Fowler. Please reserve your easel ahead of time atgrapesandgallery.com
Villa Tronco– Palmetto Opera will be performing. Reservations are required. 803-256-7677