The Whig – Enjoy Columbia Craft Tap Takeover! https://goo.gl/pUAqGX
Persona Pizzeria – Enjoy $5.99 wood fired pizza and $3 beer specials! Open until 10 pm.
Oak Table – Enjoy a three-course dinner curated by Chef Todd Woods for $35.
Bourbon – Featuring First Thursday Seasonal Moscow Mules for $5
Cantina 76 – Stop by for their First Thursday 1/2 off Original House Margarita.
- Pelliclaude – Meet some of the shop’s artists and explore Columbia’s historic Arcade Building! (5:30 – 9 pm). Enjoy live music beginning at 7 pm. https://goo.gl/bQhvhU
- Blue Sky Gallery – Stop by the gallery and visit with Blue Sky! See his most recent masterpieces.
Richland Library (1431 Assembly St.) – Don’t miss this world premiere of an original play by Marvin McAllister, USC professor and playwright. Enjoy a Reading of the Drama of King Shotaway from 6:30 – 8:30 pm. (Auditorium)
East Bay Deli – Receive a FREE cookie with purchase of any full size sandwich or wrap. (Salads, salad bar, giant spuds, & dogs excluded).
Columbia Museum of Art – Enjoy a gallery tour of Renée Cox: Soul Culture and Seen & Unseen: Photographs by Imogen Cunningham. (6 pm). Have a laugh with a sketch show from The Mothers, a sketch comedy troupe from Trustus Theatre at 6:30 pm. At 7:00 pm enjoy a 15-minute playlet from the Ugly Art series. Each playlet focuses on a monochromatic piece of art that inspires a narrative exploration of art, love, and life. Plus, enjoy the What She Said Project First Thursday Story Slam at 7:00 pm. Free with membership or admission. https://goo.gl/a97RJQ
Anastasia & Friends Gallery (Free Times) – Opening reception of MASK-A-raid, a solo exhibition of works by Keith Tolen. https://goo.gl/nk9vgt
Random Records – Pop-up sidewalk record stand with vintage vinyl for sale!
Drake’s Duck-in – Open until 9 pm. Enjoy craft beer and wine on the patio!
Main Street Public House– Live jazz music with the Mark Rapp and Friends. 6 – 9 pm.
Grapes & Gallery (1113 Taylor) – Thomas O’Brien is opening downstairs in the Cellar at Grapes. Happy Hour drinks 4 -7 pm. $4 Pinot Grigio & Pinot Noir. $5 off Open Studio ($15 to paint on your own, which includes all canvas & paint supplies). Ugly Arts performance at 8:30 pm. Last call 9:30 pm.
Mast General Store – Featuring live music from The Congaree Swampcats. Enjoy traditional fiddle tunes from the Appalachian region.
Masala on Main – Join Masala on Main for a 5-minute relaxation! 6pm, 6:30 and 7pm! Stick around for a glass of wine in their lounge. Guaranteed peace of mind! https://goo.gl/8piYAt
SugarBelle – Enjoy an evening of amazing Spring arrivals and lots of laughs! You can sip and shop with SugarBelle until 9 pm. They will be offering all visitors drinks, snacks, and a special discount! The first 10 people to visit SugarBelle will also be entered to win a $50 gift card.
The Columbia Art Center (1227 Taylor Street) – Celebrate the Irish Culture! Featuring Irish fiddlers, dancers, and images of Ireland!
Tapp’s Arts Center – March is Youth Art Month at Tapp’s! Artwork will be featured from elementary students at Richland County School District 1.
- After months of preparation The Space Hall of Columbia’s of Tapp’s Arts Center will have its Dark Room and Photography Studio Grand Opening and online portal launch, with tours by the Space Hall staff and the opportunity to sign up for dark room and photo studio time.
- Old Time Music Jam Drop-in located in the Skyline Room – from 6:30 until…
- The Watering Hole will be having the grand opening of its new art space/studio/office. Featuring poetry, art, open mic, music, and LOVE!
This partnership is 5 years in the making. Join the celebration! https://goo.gl/dXbi2e
- Plus, open studios from at least a dozen other artists!
The Gallery at City Hall – Featuring a selection of participating Columbia Open Studios 2018 artists. Stop by for their reception from 6 – 8 pm.